Pure Bliss Spa Water
• 1/4 C Grated Cucumber
• 1/4 C Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
• 2 - 4 Fresh Organic Mint Leaves
(Chopped and Crushed)
• Ice Cube Tray
• Water &/or Sparkling Water (if desired)
Place a pinch of shredded cucumber, 1 or 2 raspberries and 1-2 pieces of chopped mint into each space of ice cube tray. Fill remaining tray space with water (Tip: use boiled water for clear ice cubes). Place tray in freezer and allow cubes to freeze. Once frozen place 2-3 cubes into a glass and fill with cold drinking water. Sparkling water may be used if desired. Garnish with a slice of cucumber, sip and enjoy.
* If you have a bit of a sweet tooth you could add 1-2 tablespoons of honey or a splash of your favorite juice. This recipe can also be customized by adding additional fruits or by swapping fruits as desired.
* Spa water is the perfect compliment to an at-home spa day.
Here are some other ideas for enjoying a spa day: light a candle, put on relaxing music, read a book, practice meditation or yoga, take a warm bath and pamper yourself. You deserve it! You are amazing!
About the Author
Cassie Ennis, owner of Pure Bliss Body Confections is a mom of three who loves all things that pamper. Growing up with sensitive skin eventually led her to creating her own bath & body products with her sister-in-law. Since then, Cassie has expanded that idea to share her skin loving products with others.